[asterisk-users] Pri to sip interfaces

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:31:33 CDT 2008

Most likely at this point what I should be using for a hardware platform
that will work in a small area that I can put in place and leave it put and
running for years on end like you can with other pbx equipment.

The pbx installer I worked with says that 16 channel sip cards for the
system cost around $1300 or so.
I am also not sure that all the pbx's he has out in the field would be
compatible with this sip card so I'm looking for hardware suggestions at
this point I think.

Tom