[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime pounds MySQL

J.M. aerobars+asteriskusers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:56:02 CDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Tilghman Lesher <
tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:

> Given that this is the case, we may want to do one of the following:
> a) document that qualify=yes is incompatible with realtime, unless
> rtcachefriends is turned on, b) automatically disallow qualify=yes if the
> peer is realtime and caching is not turned on, or c) automatically cache
> realtime peers whose qualify field is set to yes.

What about an option d) If qualify=yes then Asterisk checks every 2 seconds,
if qualify=no then Asterisk does not check, and if qualify=<numeric value>
then Asterisk checks every <numeric value> milliseconds.  That would seem to
conform to how it behaves in sip.conf (reference:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf).

jm