[asterisk-users] asterisk-1.6, Remote-Party-ID Header not sent

Alexander Zielke vulture at vultures-nest.de
Wed Aug 27 03:53:27 CDT 2008

Hi List,

I recently switched to asterisk-1.6-beta9 because of the RPID support,
but ran into the Problem, that the RPID-Header is not sent.

sendrpid is set to yes in my sip.conf, and i'm even sure that the
add_header() function is called in chan_sip.c, but when i capture the
SIP-Packets, which are sent out to the Phone, there is no
Remote-Party-ID header in them.

I haven't found any reference on what could be causing this behavior.
Anyone else has an idea?

--
with regards,
Alexander Zielke