[asterisk-users] compile Dahdi !

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Aug 27 02:12:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 02:09:27PM +0800, lizhong zhu wrote:
> hello, all of users:
> i want to test the dahdi with asterisk-1.6, but there is no much
> source for this new project. the only information i got is from
> voip-info. my problem is that,  i can not enable the chan_zap,
> therefore i do not have chan_zap.so in asterisk/modules, i can not
> remane it to chan_dahdi.so. please give a details for that.

chan_dahdi (of both 1.4 SVN and 1.6.0 and trunk) works with DAHDI.
chan_zap no longer exists there.

In 1.4 SVN (soon to be released as 1.4.22) works with either zaptel or
dahdi. Note that this is set at build time.

(Self plug: I normally use the script from http://bugs.digium.com/11680
for simple test installations)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen