[asterisk-users] is shared_lastcall available in 1.4

Bob Pierce pierceb at westmancom.com
Mon Aug 25 17:33:10 CDT 2008

We have just moved up to Asterisk 1.4.21.2 from 1.2.18

We are now dynamically adding and removing members from our queues. Just
like before, our members are shared across multiple queues.

Today was our first day with the system in full production, and the only
minor glitch that I've run across is that our queue members are
mentioning that the queues don't seem to be honouring the wrapuptime.

I think I'm running into a similar problem to what is described here:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=9777

Has the general option "shared_lastcall" been added to 1.4, or will I
need to wait for 1.6?

Let me also say, great work guys! I am very happy with some of the
improvements I've already seen in 1.4. It was a little bit of work to
work around the deprecated agentcallbacklogin function, but it was worth
it! Queues are behaving so much better now, and the AutoFill parallel
call distribution is really nice.

Bob