[asterisk-users] Problem using blind transfer

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:41:51 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm having strange issue while doing blind transfer of calling channel. My
call scenario is as below:
1. Call comes to Asterisk from other switch.
2. AGI script is executed for billing and routing which dials the sip user
from withing script.
3. tT options are passed to dial command so both channels can transfer the
call.
4. Calling channel can transfer the call by pressing # and entering new
destination however when callee tries to transfer the call after pressing #
and entering the destination number, both the channels are dropped and
transfer doesn't work.

Can anyone guide me what is wrong in this scenario?
Remember that all operations are done from withing AGI script.