[asterisk-users] OT - Which rackable case for mini-ITX boards ?

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Sun Aug 24 13:05:41 CDT 2008

Just about anything bootable will serve you well enough. My home office
is presently running of an HP T5700 thin client (1 GHz transmeta CPU,
256 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash DOM) running Astlinux. Cheap, diskless,
fanless, silent, cool, reliable. Almost perfect IMHO.

It's connected to a snom m3 system, 6 Polycom & Aastra SIP phones, and
one lowly Sipura SPA-2002. We don't have any POTS lines so no FXO card
anymore. I did have a TDM400p at one point.

Michael Graves