[asterisk-users] [Xen-users] Xen 3.2.1 and PCI passthrough

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sun Aug 24 11:34:11 CDT 2008

Just tried upgrading to 3.3.0 by using the 3.2 spec and removing the patches etc, but after the system booted and it tried to start the images I got the message :-

Error: Boot loader didn't return any data

Has anybody else upgraded yet ?

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

----- "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:

> Yes I tried by creating a new initrd but it produced the same results
> :(
>

> Regards,

believed to be clean.