[asterisk-users] Dial Plan Help

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Aug 24 08:22:01 CDT 2008

John,

This is the default behaviour anyway.  If Dial() is successful,
execution of subsequent priorities in the dial plan for that extension
is not resumed.  It'll only fall through to the other priorities if
Dial() fails.

I do, however, suggest supplying a timeout argument to your Dial()s.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems