[asterisk-users] Asterisk, 2-way radio systems, app_rpt and chan_rtpdir

Jonathan GF jonathangf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:16:35 CDT 2008

Hi people,

i'm writting because i would like to know is someone of you have field
experience on implementing 2-way radio systems with Asterisk:

* app_rpt: TIARA Technology [a.k.a. Asterisk/app_rpt project] is the
integration of 2-way radio systems and reasonable telephony

* chan_rtpdir: Asterisk channel driver that emulates a radio transmitter
and receiver and sends the audio to rtpDir using UDP over IP digitally

Please write me/the forum and tell me/us about your experiences with
radio systems and asterisk.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Jonathan GF