[asterisk-users] Voicemail has issues with DTMF

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 01:52:19 CDT 2008

If the Linksys unit is forced to a single specific DTMF type, and
Asterisk is set specifically to something other than the Linksys, then
when the Asterisk server answers the line your DTMF will not be
recognized. If your outbound termination vendor supports the Linksys'
DTMF settings, then that would also explain why outbound PSTN DTMF is
functional.

Hope this helps.

Darren Sessions
dmsessions at gmail.com