[asterisk-users] queue timeout

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Fri Aug 22 14:14:24 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 21:26 +0300, Giedrius Augys wrote:
> I want to ask, how to "detect" queue timeout? If queue members are
> busy or not answering to the call, and after queue timeout caller
> would hear : "Sorry all operators are busy, please leave a record":

The Queue() application sets a channel variable named QUEUESTATUS, and
by reading that channel variable, you'll be able to evaluate why the
call left the queue (due to a timeout or other reason).

See the end of the description for the queue application in the online
help by typing "core show application queue" at the Asterisk
command-line interface.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager