[asterisk-users] Suddenly the voice become like robot (cutting), like sick man

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Aug 22 09:34:20 CDT 2008

Then after many hours of chasing ghosts, you decide, hmmm, let me
eliminate IAX2 as a possible cause, and boom!, everything works and
voice quality is perfect.

Then you are happy you got it fixed but mad you you wasted so much
time an the highly touted IAX2 that should "just work" but doesn't in
many cases.

Thanks,
Steve T