[asterisk-users] A Suggestion To Asterisk Appliance Developers

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:18:38 CDT 2008

On 22 Aug 2008, at 14:55, randulo wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:23 AM, Johansson Olle E <oej at edvina.net>
> wrote:
>> Just some friendly advice if you really want a discussion. Of course,
>> I clicked, read and commented ;-)
>
> If this is a way we can get you to say something, Olle, I'm for it! :)
>
> This said, I think Michael was trying to work within the idea that
> those interested in this particular post might want to read it.
> Michael, if you (or anyone) want to post particular articles here, I'm
> sure everyone is ok with that. With the exception of spam, obviously.
> The problem too though is if there are images and links in the post,
> spam filters, etc. So in the long run, I'd say it's probably better
> just to do what he did :)

I'm more with Olle on this one.

I often read this list offline (during my commute) and articles which
reference a web page without at least summarizing the content
are frustrating :-)

Also the archives of this list are a valuable searchable resource
(again available offline as spotlight indexes them for me on the my
mac).

So a short summary to accompany the link is great.

Tim.