[asterisk-users] How to block incoming calls on PRI

Dwayne Hubbard dhubbard at digium.com
Thu Aug 21 20:36:44 CDT 2008

----- "Egbert" <wegbert at dds.nl> wrote:

> I have several asterisk pstn gateways running, each with at least 2 e1
> pri circuits connected. I wonder if there's a way to block incoming
> calls on the pri's,

I have been working on this functionality and have development branches that are ready for testing before they get committed to trunk.  I'd love to hear some feedback if you can take the time to test the branches.  Here are the links to the branches:

libpri - http://svn.digium.com/svn/libpri/team/dhubbard/issue3450_to_commit
Asterisk - http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/issue3450

you will need DAHDI:

http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/linux/trunk
http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/tools/trunk

If you test the branches, please provide feedback via http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3450

I also want to reiterate that the libpri and Asterisk branches above are development branches, so be careful in a production environment.  This functionality will be available in Asterisk 1.6.2.  To disable a channel via the CLI type 'pri service disable channel <chan>' and to enable the channel type 'pri service enable channel <chan>'.

good luck!

Dwayne Hubbard