[asterisk-users] Suddenly the voice become like robot (cutting), like sick man

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:13:26 CDT 2008

Dear All;

I start beleive that if I did asterisk compilation again, then the problem might be removed as I start beleive it is related to corrupt happened in some files.

The questions here are:

1) Which could these files?
2) How can I know the reason for the corrupt?
3) I have another Asterisks running same version of this machine, can I copy files from these other asterisk to that machine that has a problem? Or I have to recompile?

I decided not to recompile before hearing from the list the advise.
Regards
Bilal