[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Huawei SoftX3000

Gustavo A Gonzalez ggonzalez at despegar.com
Thu Aug 21 11:02:56 CDT 2008

Hi folks! I have a problem with our Sip provider that have a Softswitch
Huawei SoftX3000 to send us SIP calls to our Asterisk PBX, we are working
with G711 with them. They start sending calls to our pbx, some time after
they start to receive 408 messages from asterisk and some time after this
they start to complete calls normally, I don’t know what can be wrong.
Someone has configured asterisk to wok with this Softswitch? Thanks for any
help!

Cheers!

Gustavo A. González
Dto. de Infraestructura