[asterisk-users] After Dial execution, using DIALEDTIME, ANSWEREDTIME

selmak se selmak at gmx.com
Thu Aug 21 10:35:16 CDT 2008

 Hi,

 I noticed that when dial terminates it does not return to the dialplan,
and therefore can not execute any entry after Dial().

 Is there any trick to overcome this limitation ?

 How I am supposed to handle the returned vales DIALEDTIME, ANSWEREDTIME if
I can not execute anything after Dial()?

 I made a workaround with DeadAGI (below) but it is unreliable: if 2 calls
end nearly at the same time I do not know to whom belongs the ANSWEREDTIME
value :

 exten => h,1,DeadAGI(myagi.agi,0,${DIALEDTIME},${ANSWEREDTIME},00)

 Any comments?