[asterisk-users] The problem of the ${CALLERID(num)} for the fxo

larry larry at koide.3322.org
Wed Aug 20 21:06:46 CDT 2008

HI

   There is a question about the fxo of the zaptel card which is set a
number to use as common analog phone. When I use ${CALLERID(num)}to get it's
number, it could'n be done. But ${CALLERID(num)} could get the other number
of the SIP or IAX . Could you tell me the reason, and how I could get the
number of the fxo which is used as a common analog phone?

      Thanks

                                                          Larry