[asterisk-users] Two peers, same IP and port

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 14:09:32 CDT 2008

Is it possible to have two peers register to Asterisk from the same
IP/port combination?

I have a Zoom 5821 two port ATA that can support up to 4 VOIP accounts.
I want to use it to provide two different extensions on an Asterisk
system. In the past I have configured two port ATAs to use a different
SIP local port for each account, but the Zoom unit does not appear to
allow the SIP local port to be specified on an account by account basis.
Can I get the unit to register two separate accounts on Asterisk from
the same port and IP?

--
Chris Hastie