[asterisk-users] Missing 'full' log

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Aug 19 11:25:34 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 10:59 -0500, J.M. wrote:
> Where is this "debug log" that is mentioned?  Most web sites I've read
> mention a /var/log/asterisk/full file, however, I do not have
> a /var/log/asterisk/full file on my system.

The full log only gets created if you tell Asterisk to create it. You
can tell Asterisk to create it by adding a line like this to logger.conf
and then typing "logger reload" at the Asterisk CLI:

full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

It should be fairly obvious how you can control which types of messages
get written to that file (and the other log files).

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager