[asterisk-users] Asterisk Stops...where to look?

Jay Ray jonty_11 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 11:30:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

 I am running Asterisk 1.4.21.2  on Fedora Core 2. Looks like The Asterisk Process dies after a few hours...I have full debugging turned on but file /var/log/asterisk/full does not show anything specifc..neither does var/log/messages..

dmesg also shows nothing specific to Asterisk dying/corring...Where does Asterisk dump core files if it cores..Any other pointers on where to look would be helpful...

Thx..