[asterisk-users] Problems assigning mISDN Trunk using the DIGIUM Asterisk GUI

Klaus Ruebsam k.ruebsam at gmx.net
Fri Aug 15 14:06:15 CDT 2008

Hi list!

The topic-line already describes it all. I´m in the process of setting up
Asterisk with mISDN.
versions used: Asterisk: 1.4.21.2, Asterisk GUI: 2.0 as obtained from DIGIUM
just today, mISDN: 1.1.7.2, OS: Debian 4.01r3 (Kernel 2.6.18 ).

With the GUI I can not manage to set up mISDN trunks. I ticked "mISDN
Config" then it says "You donot have any mISDN trunks defined". So I klicked
on "Add". The Dialog-box appears asking for "TrunkName" and "Port(s)". But
whatever I enter in these fields the "Update"-function does not take it.

Using Internet Explorer as a browser it even complains about an error in
Line 429, character 3 with cause "´c´is undefined". FireFox does not prompt
for any errors with the code.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Klaus