[asterisk-users] DID's needed for Reston Virginia - + hosted asterisk

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Aug 15 09:49:23 CDT 2008

I've just started consulting for a SME client based in Reston Virginia.

They don't know it yet but they are going to need a hosted asterisk
service and some DID's.

Email me if you are able to provide 10 DID's in Reston (must be able to
be ported away!!) and hosted Asterisk with end user configurable IVR
etc. Probably only 5-8 users at the moment BUT... they'll be growing
real soon now. Will also need some Polycom handsets and  laptop
softphone extensions etc.

Email me your pricing and marketing etc in the next 24-48 hours and I'll
propose my choice on Monday.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at cognation.net