[asterisk-users] Asterisk stress call test

aby azid aby.azid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:11:38 CDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the reply mates, to Al Baker, It's a stress test for Asterisk
outgoing calls, this is to see how Asterisk cope when thousands(1000 - 2000)
of calls made simultaneously from the server.

To Mik, where do I find the pbx_spool.c ?, really appreciate if u can
explain more details on the method you used.

Cheers,
Aby Azid
Vyke Asia