[asterisk-users] Open door automatically...

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:40:35 CDT 2008

Set it so when they dial the number, it calls an AGI script that
instantly answers and generates a call file and hangs up. That way,
you could dial and then hangup, and the system generates a call file
that calls the door phone and does whatever it needs to do separate of
the initial call.

I just posted a Perl based call file generator to the list not to long
ago that would easily work for this application.

Hope that helps,

  - Darren

dmsessions at gmail.com
http://www.darrensessions.com