[asterisk-users] help...i cant do more...

David Thomas punknow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:27:45 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Bruno Pereira
<bruno.motorrato at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the answers.
> I need to say that this command is executed from another machine, with the
> command ssh....
> because in ocalhost is all ok, with sudo or with root.
>
> I will try that trace to see if it helps me, but the bg probem is start the
> service from another machine with ssh .

Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue. I have the same problem
when trying to start asterisk from another computer via SSH. It starts
fine on the local box, but over SSH it just hangs forever. I am using
root as the user, and issuing the command: ssh 10.0.0.10
'/etc/init.d/asterisk start'.

Thanks!
Dave