[asterisk-users] intermediate accounting records

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:30:38 CDT 2008

You might want to look at ForkCDR() and ResetCDR() to see if they meet
your needs. Or if you really need the accounting that cisco provides,
bounce your calls through that cisco box first.

Honestly, if your hardware is crashing a lot, I'd worry more about the
root cause of that than the fact that your cdr missed something. Would
you actually bill a client for a call you dropped because your
hardware crapped out?