[asterisk-users] HP server and Meetme applications

Mike Trest Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Aug 12 18:59:29 CDT 2008

THis machine is well OVER POWERED for the task you define.
The greater issue will be the media bandwidth.
I have operated with 220 simultaneous g711 participants
in 18 ~ 20 different conferences.