[asterisk-users] BLF functionality

Dan Peters dpeters at aiconsult.com
Tue Aug 12 17:45:31 CDT 2008

We have had Asterisk up and running for a while now and it works very
well.  Recently we tried to integrate a Linsys SPA962 with the
associated SPA932 console.  We can get the BLF lights to blink when a
phone is ringing and we can get the BLF lights to go solid when that
call is picked up.  My question is about the BLF for the phone that
placed the call.  Is the BLF supposed to light up when the handset is
picked up and a dial tone is heard?  Right now that is not happening.
The BLF lights only seem to operate for phones that are RECEIVING calls
and not MAKING them.

Thanks,

Dan Peters