[asterisk-users] OT: Asterisk on fitPC

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Tue Aug 12 15:22:31 CDT 2008

I can't see why not. You should easily have enough power for asterisk.

You can probably also run it as your firewall in a home environment
thanks to the dual RJ45's

I don't know whether or not you can use the built in RJ11 to interface
with your POTS line though - maybe someone else could speak to this?