[asterisk-users] DTMF is Not working in VOICEMAIL

Hiren Patel maxhbp2005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:48:27 CDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I have linksys phone at my location,
i am using asterisk version 1.4.19,
I have a issue regarding dtmf mode, i have set the Asterisk DTMFmode to Auto
in order to eliminate Asterisk effect on the DTMF transmission. Both Inband
and AVT from Linksys worked with PSTN IVR.
But, We have the issue why Asterisk Voicemail doesn't work with Linksys set
to Inband and Asterisk set to Auto.Question

Anyone please help me for this issue, i have searched many pages but i
haven't found the exact solution or reason for this?

--
Max,
Voip Developer