[asterisk-users] Asterisk broadcast to web

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Aug 11 11:47:13 CDT 2008

If you want inbound speech then you can use one of the web based
softphones (mexuar etc), just through them into a conference room with
all but the 'moderators' into a silenced one way conference room and use
DTMF to raise hands etc.

But for bandwidth capacity issues you can use something as simple as a
jerry rigged BT101 handset with a speaker connected to a microphone
socket of a pc running icecast which will give you one way speech.

Cheers,

Dean