[asterisk-users] Asterisk broadcast to web

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:21:27 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have an interesting problem that I am looking for a solution for. I
want to be able to call into an asterisk server and have what I say be
broatcast over a streaming web radio station. I imagine using
something like icecast for that. Does anybody have any pointers on how
to get started? I am stuck on how to get the audio out of asterisk to
be able to put into something like icecast.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew