[asterisk-users] DCAP on Linuxtag - Berlin 2009

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Aug 11 08:52:06 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 11:20 +0200, Jan Prunk wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a possibility that Asterisk will be present
> on Linuxtag booth in Berlin 2009, and if there will be an option to
> take a DCAP exam ?

While Digium typically sends a few people to present at the Linuxtag
show every year, I don't think we've ever offered the dCAP exam at
Linuxtag.  I don't yet have our training classes scheduled that far in
advanced, but I'll certainly keep it in mind as we set next year's
training schedule.

As an alternative, you can also take the dCAP on the last day of any of
our regularly scheduled Asterisk Bootcamp or Asterisk Advanced training
classes in your area.  Please check our website for more information on
upcoming training classes around the world.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager