[asterisk-users] [Dundi] Looking for new peers/limited time only

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sun Aug 10 22:35:23 CDT 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008 11:36:18 am Anthony Messina wrote:
> For a limited time only, Messinet Secure Services (me) will be offering
> DUNDi E.164 termination to the entire +1 country code. I'd like to
> encourage more peering within the US, but peering is open to anyone.
>
> See http://messinet.com/?page_name=DUNDi for peering information.

During the past 12 days, Messinet Secure Services routed over 2000 free VoIP
calls to the +1 country code using DUNDi. We managed to log over 60 hours of
call time served and many of our existing peers were able to find new peers
willing to join the growing DUNDi cloud.

Now that the free calls have come to an end, I want to thank all those who
participed in this event.  I hope that it has been a success for all
involved.

See http://messinet.com/?page_name=DUNDi for peering information.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E