[asterisk-users] FAX t.38 on Asterisk 1.6?

Arturo Ochoa arturo at e-electrosystems.com
Thu Aug 7 17:43:21 CDT 2008

Thanks Memo,

I've already see that article before, the problem is that this solution is
useful when you want asterisk (via t38modem) to terminate the call...
Someone send you a Fax using t.28 and this software
(t38modem+asterisk+hylafax) will handle the incomming fax. In fact I have a
working installation of Iaxmodem+asterisk+hylafax working.

The problem seems to be on the implementation of some application to handle
the t38 gateway capability of the Asterisk Server.

I've read this article http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12931 but it's
closed.

Any Ideas?

Ing. Arturo Ochoa N