[asterisk-users] Asterisk end-user GUI?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Aug 7 15:31:39 CDT 2008

Druid has a user portal that might cover what you are looking for.

Yes I think it's something that is under utilized in the current
offerings.
At one stage I was thinking of rolling out a 3rd party user portal that
would use the ami to sit over and above any asterisk platform but I
could never find anyone interested in developing it for me.

Cheers,

Dean