[asterisk-users] Strange beep during calls

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Thu Aug 7 12:40:47 CDT 2008

Hi Felippe,

in the past we had some trouble with a specific SNOM Firmware, which did not
handle dtmf tones correctly. As a workarround, we tried to set
"relaxdtmf=yes" in sip.conf.
As a result we had these "beep-tones" generated randomly.
Not shure, if this is your problem too...

Friendly Regards,

Guido

gwsNetTech
Guido Hecken