[asterisk-users] Transcoding

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:28:11 CDT 2008

I have used virtually all versions of Asterisk 1.0+ (literally, either
in production or testing) with OpenSUSE 10+ and 11 on AMD and Intel
and haven't had any issues with gcc optimizations with regards to
audio sounding choppy. This scenario for me has always been the gsm
libs.

dmsessions at gmail.com
http://www.darrensessions.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dsessions