[asterisk-users] Action on login

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-users at gofferje.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 6 10:24:20 CDT 2008

Hi,

is there meanwhile the possibility for some actions besides dialling in *?
Namely, I would like that if a remote IAX or SIP user logs in AND there
are new messages, they automatically get a call and be connected to the
voicemail. The only method I know by now is make a context in the
dialplan, checking if the user has logged in and then initiate the call.
And of course firing a callfile to every x minutes to that context for
each remote user. That does not scale very well. It would be much nicer
to have some kind of login / logout action parameter in sip.conf or so.

--Stefan