[asterisk-users] email notification to external email address

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Aug 5 17:53:24 CDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Interesting company you work for .... :) - would be good to see some
Asterisk integration into the azure network.

Are you sure that the Asterisk server has SMTP access to the outside
world?
Just because you are changing the ip address of the server it was being
sent to originally to the new server apart from changing the ip address
etc the rest will be firewall/access issues.

Cheers,

Dean