[asterisk-users] Queue Penalties not working properly

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Tue Aug 5 12:33:58 CDT 2008

Hi,

Actully the way I want the penalties functionality to behave it is not
doing it accordingly. I am right now using ringall. Set penalty 1 for
one agent and 2 for secnd agent. All the calls come in and go to first
agent#1 having penalty one. But the second call also go to agent#1 and
start waiting for it to be free rather it should have gone to penalty
two agent#2

I have added call-limit=1 for bot sip accounts. And started the
services. Still find the status wrong.

nasr