[asterisk-users] vars in Macros called by DIAL with option M

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 5 11:33:56 CDT 2008

I would suggest putting a NOOP    In the MACRO to ensure the variable IS
actually getting SET.
As I understand it VARIABLES are GLOBAL and what you are doing is
correct, BUT, This could be a learning opportunity for me too.

Be advised, there seems to be push by DIGIUM for folks to use the
"subroutine" rather than MACROS now....
Hmmmm, Can the Dial command CALL a SUBROTINE as it does a MACRO ???