[asterisk-users] vars in Macros called by DIAL with option M

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:47:34 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Iam using an DIAL Command wird Macro if callee is answer the call.

exten => 123,n,DIAL(SIP/123 at provider,180,gM(test_connect))
exten => 123,n,NoOp( ${var_from_macro})

In Macro test_connect Iam generating an new variable var_from_macro and would
like to use this var in the original dialplan.
I tried also __var_from_macro but didnt work. How can I set vars in macros
called by DIAL so that I can use these vars in the Dialplan or in the h
extention.

best regards
Thomas