[asterisk-users] Buffer re-sync with Openvox card...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Aug 4 16:28:42 CDT 2008

	I installed a new machine with CentOS 5.2, Zaptel 1.4.11 and Asterisk
1.4.21.2 and an OpenVox A1200P card.  This card has its own driver and
Zaptel has been patched to use it.  The problem is that from the moment
I load Zaptel I get this messages on the console:

buffer re-sync occur from 2 to 1
buffer re-sync occur from 1 to 0
buffer re-sync occur from 0 to 1
buffer re-sync occur from 1 to 0
buffer re-sync occur from 0 to 3
buffer re-sync occur from 3 to 2
buffer re-sync occur from 2 to 1

	Does anyone know what this error means?  The system seems to me working
properly but I do not want to put it into production with that error
flashing on screen all the time.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001