[asterisk-users] Customized Queuing Strategy

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Mon Aug 4 05:20:22 CDT 2008

Hi Thanks ALL for reply,

If I use cascading queue will it do the trick?? The only problem is (as
mentioned in below example) if a call enters testq and get answered then
after hungup at the agent end only will the call will again enter the
next queue which is testq2 as in this example.??

Moreover if I keep penalty 1 for all the first 5 agents and penalty 2 or
higher for all the next 5 agents and implement ringall strategy will it
do the same effect??

exten => 1589,1,Answer
 exten => 1589,2,Ringing
 exten => 1589,3,Wait(2)