[asterisk-users] No MOH on SIP hold nor on park

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-users at gofferje.homelinux.org
Sun Aug 3 12:13:48 CDT 2008

Hi,

when I put a call on hold from my Nokia E51 (SIP client), the other side
does NOT hear music on hold although sip debug / wireshark shows that
the E51 tells the asterisk that it now holds the call. Canreinvite is
set to "no".
Also, when parking a call (features.conf), the parked caller does not
hear music on hold.

In queues, when using "#" and when using the hold functions of my Cisco
7960 (SCCP), music on hold works without problems.

I'm running Asterisk 1.4.21.1. IIRC, MOH on parked calls was working
earlier but I didn't use the park functions extensively so I don't
remember exactly when that was.

Any ideas?

--Stefan