[asterisk-users] how many quad T1 cards

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:22:39 CDT 2008

If you had a dax in front of all your circuits, you could move them
from one server to another without physically touching anything.

I've done about 300 calls on a dual processor box doing just SIP with
an entirely AGI based setup and it held up just fine, but doing TDM,
I'd worry about your PCI bus at those call levels.

  - D

dmsessions at gmail.com
http://www.darrensessions.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dsessions