[asterisk-users] StatusComplete is getting me sick !!

Nestor A. Diaz nestor at tiendalinux.com
Wed Apr 30 16:39:45 CDT 2008

Hello Asterisk People.

Asterisk have a really annoying bug, i use frequently the manager status
command and when asterisk decide not to show the "statuscomplete" event,
it really don't show the "statuscomplete" string, in fact none of the
"AgentsComplete", "QueuesComplete' are shown....

I use it for monitoring a queue, but this is really getting me sick.

Does anybody have to deal with this issue and found a solution ?
something that doesn't rely on restarting the asterisk server, since
this is not a viable mechanism ....

slds.

--
Nestor A. Diaz